The ozobot is one of my favourite classroom robots for a variety of reasons!!
- It is one single piece. There are no parts that can break or be broken.
- It’s small. A set of these robots does not take up a large amount of space.
- It’s diverse. Grade one students can program ozobots with markers, senior high students can program ozobots by typing code.
- It actually performs a remarkable number of actions for such a compact bot.
- There are heaps of resources online for Ozobots.
Here is a link to a slide deck with a few resources to help inform you about Ozobots, and to get you started on the path to creative lesson planning using these tiny, fun robots!