Help Teaching is a website where teachers can create printables for their classroom. The free version will allow you to make a test or quiz of up to 10 questions. There is content for all subjects and all grades on this site.
This edition of Ed Tech Tips, Tricks & Hacks contains nuggets of wisdom on:
- Technical Learning Modules for Teachers
- Nearpod Google Slides Integration
- Edu in 90
- Which one Doesn’t Belong?
- New LearnAlberta
- Newsletter creation resources
- Freestock – royalty-free Canadian images
- Calm Schools Initiative